directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with multi valued attributes
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:19:56 GMT
Tony Thompson a écrit :

>Yeah, I went through that bug ticket and it sounds exactly like the
>issue I am having.  How soon can I get 1.0.1?  I would rather not go the
>route where I have to build this myself.

Hi Tony,

yeah, this bug has been fixed this week (on monday, to be accurate). It
was a very nasty bug.

Which OS are you running ADS on ? I can build the latest installer and
upload it for you on my page (people.apache.org/~elecharny) if needed.
It's only a matter of one hour (but only 10 minutes of work, since
compilation + upload is around 50 minutes :)

To apache DS team
Guys, we have to use a daily build asap, I think.  don't know if Apache
offers such possibility, otherwise I can setup my own server to do that
if needed. wdyt ?

Emmanuel