directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] [MINA] SSL filter woes
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 22:03:34 GMT
Trustin,

I got the following error on my mac ppc running Ubuntu which only has
the IBM jvm as an option.

akarasulu@mac:~/trunks/apacheds/server-ssl$ cat
target/surefire-reports/org.apache.directory.server.ssl.LdapsITest.txt
Test set: org.apache.directory.server.ssl.LdapsITest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 14.486
sec <<< FAILURE!
testSetUpTearDown(org.apache.directory.server.ssl.LdapsITest)  Time
elapsed: 14.241 sec  <<< ERROR!
javax.naming.NamingException: Failed to create a SSL context. [Root
exception is java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SunX509
KeyManagerFactory not available]

Is there any way we can use an alternative class in the IBM JDK and
detect the JDK to swap these classes based on the jvm system property?

Alex