directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another Cool Code Optimization Tool
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 21:40:49 GMT
Ole Ersoy a écrit :

>Hey Guys,
>
>Have not actually played with this yet, but it looks
>really useful for cleaning up code.
>
>http://pmd.sourceforge.net/

Yeah, it's interesting. I have played with it in the last past years.

Notice that you need to customize it, otherwize you will found zillions
of violations !!!

Somthing that coule be very interesting - and not too complicated -
would be to integrate those tools into maven.
- pmd
- jdepend
- checkstyle
- findbugs