directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving ldapstuio and triplesec out of trunks ?
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:20:30 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what about moving those guys down one level? It's really painfull to
> have to dowload mb of jars when you want to check out the trunks...

Yeap those jars are a problem.  How about we put them in a maven REPO?

> We could have such a structure :

Yeah we were using this structure except we were calling trunks -> trunk
instead.  Then someone had the idea of keeping all trunks together in a
trunks directory.

I think this was Enrique's idea.  Perhaps he can elaborate on why we did
this.  I no longer remember why but just got used to this configuration.

Alex