directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Triplesec] Permissions, Roles and Groups
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 03:54:47 GMT
Enrique,

Lots of good points there, especially with respect to
ticket expiration.

Just one thing though.

Suppose we have an administrator that wants to
assign joe, harry, and sally the same role.

If we have a hierarchy of users, then joe, harry, and
sally can be grouped at a node above the
user level, where all the individual user nodes are.

Then the administrator just assigns the the role to
that group.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
- Ole