directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Reducing the complexity/verbosity of default server.xml (and custom configuration files)
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:08:25 GMT
I think James Strachan and Dain Sundstrom have cooked up some stuff
that automatically generates schemas for each bean and then lets you
use that customized xml for your spring configuration.  It's
somewhere in the xbean project inside geronimo.  I'll try to find out
more if there's interest.  I'm pretty sure  activeMQ is using this
for its configuration.  From what I've heard its a big improvement
over normal spring configuration.

thanks
david jencks