directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Triplesec] Permissions, Roles and Groups
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:49:27 GMT
Yeah,

Wait a minute...

Emmanuel I think you are onto something.

I was trying to talk myself out of needing groups, and
I think you are right.

Roles and aggregated roles are just aggregated
permissions.

So if I want to assign these to more than one user, I
still need groups...perhaps aggregated
groups...right...?

So if we have groups...and aggregated groups...

and

roles and aggregated roles we cover all the bases
right?

Cheers,
Ole