directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Christine Koppelt" <christine.kopp...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos *usage* doco
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:46:52 GMT
Hi Enrique,

I moved over the whole protocol providers doco including the Kerberos
stuff to the cwiki directory sandbox space a while ago. I would like
to see it becoming part of the Advanced User's Guide
(http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx10/apacheds-v10-advanced-users-guide.html)
 and it would be great if you could overwork and expand it a bit.

regards

Christine