directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Mailing list etiquette
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:03:01 GMT
With respect to Tirades...do any of us really do that?
:-)

Just a couple of thoughts on it though (Here's my
cookbook entry):

Challenge

     Context based mailing list
     content.

Solution

     Have mailing list
     questions and answers
     wrapped in a working document
     that provides context.

Related Challenges

     Design rationale documentation.

So basically point the content in the body of your
mail to a context, minimizing the quick mailing list
message, and maximizing structured content.

Cheers,
- Ole

Have a burning question?