directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Coding Conventions] TODO's in code
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 05:05:07 GMT
Hey Emmanuel,

I've been going through your
coding conventions document, which is quite nice
by the way :-)  Concise and to the point.

I noticed there's a note in there about no TODO's in
the code.

Personally I like todo's because some of us might
check code in and have todos in there.  Once we have
better repository capabilities we can feed those into
a "Help Wanted" work queue, and make it available via
the "Help Wanted" section of the site.  This is really
easy to do BTW - I only need 1/2 hour extra in the day
for this.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
- Ole