directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Checklist] Current Code Submission Checlist Documents?
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:14:55 GMT
Oh,

By checklist I mean things that should be checked off
by committers that ensures that the submission
complies with Directory standards.

Like:

All public API methods are "Javadoced".

Test cases (I'm going to be writing a little paper on
this, and if you want to know more just google for
"junit 100% method testing ole ersoy", and you'll come
across the general idea on the JUnit mailing list.

This is necessary, because we need a definition of the
test requirements.

Use Case Documentation (Both developer and user).

etc.

Cheers,
- Ole

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Coding+standards

> Should be easier to find
> > though.
>

>  Yeah... We are trying to fix the site atm. Will
> take some time. In the
> meantime, this is hopeless. Tanks google to be so
> performant !
>
> I'll put a JIRA in for it when I submit the
> > coding checklist document for review.
> >
> > Incidentally I did find this when googleing for
> > apacheds directory wiki:
> >
> > http://wiki.apache.org/directory/IdeHome
>

> Old shit I wrote once upon a time. It needs to be
> put in confluence and
> seriously updated ...
>
> This looks really good.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > - Ole

> > Finding fabulous fares is fun.
> > Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel
> sites to find flight and
> > hotel bargains.
> > http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097
> >

> --