directory-dev mailing list archives

From Tino Schwarze <apacheds.li...@tisc.de>
Subject LDAP Studio (was: Re: UTF-8 woes)
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:21:56 GMT
On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 01:40:07PM +0100, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> If you want to test bleeding-edge software, just try LdapStudio :
> http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSTUDIO/
>
> It can be found in trunks (ldapstudio sub-project) and it works either as an
> eclipse plugin or as an RCP application.

The RCP application is working fine, but I can't access my test server.
I can access an existing OpenLDAP server correctly, but if I access my
ApacheDS test server, it doesn't show me the
  ou=system
  o=community4you.de
root entries, but just a "RootDSE" which cannot be expanded any further.
Neither JXplorer nor GQ had any difficulties with this. I'm in the
Browser perspective btw.

BTW: I can expand my tree and see "Aufträge" in GQ correctly, but fail
to expand any sub-entry below (not only below Aufträge). My partition
doesn't seem to be called at all.

Thanks for hints,

Tino.

--