directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Update on JPackage Work
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:31:51 GMT
Smookkkkinnnn!!!!

I have no clue what that means (Well a little bit),
but it sounds awesome :-)

Can't wait to see that in action.  I need to get more
experience with OSGI, so hopefully I'll get the 48
bonus hours in the a day working soon.

Cheers,
- Ole

--- "John E. Conlon" <jconlon@verticon.com> wrote:

> Well my (radical) secret is that I am looking
> forward to also running ->
>
> yum install

osgi-with-an-initial-provisioning-agent-for-ADS-and-or-the-

=== message truncated ===

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265