directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Wish list for 2007 ?
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:29:34 GMT
I just want it to be as fast as possible, but not
faster :-)

Would be cool to have a core performance concerns wiki
like area and a complementary testing area that builds
on the performance Test work Alex already put in.  The
goal would be to have ApacheDS approach the
Theoretical Limit on speed.  So that would have to be
defined.  Then the gap analyzed, and broken into
Cookbook challenges, so that they can be easily
addressed one by one.

Personally I would love to be able to write these
things as individual template documents, upload them
to Subversion, and invoke a process that pulls the
docs into something like an Eclipse Help Center.

I'm working on this here and there, but I'm still
finishing the JPackage stuff.  I'm hoping I'll to get
that out the door this week!

OK - Lets Rock!