directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Hayes, Cindy" <Cindy.Ha...@marriott.com>
Subject RE: BigIP sends resets during ldapsearch over ssl
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:16:59 GMT
BigIP is a load balancer.  I am not using Apache Directory Server, but am using openldap.
Maybe I am in the wrong place :-(

________________________________

	From: Emmanuel Lecharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
	Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:13 PM
	To: Apache Directory Developers List
	Subject: Re: BigIP sends resets during ldapsearch over ssl

	For my information, what is BigIP?

	And are you using Apache Directory Server ?

	On 1/18/07, Hayes, Cindy < Cindy.Hayes@marriott.com <mailto:Cindy.Hayes@marriott.com>
> wrote:

		I am working on a problem where the BigIP, F5, sending a RST back to the ldap client when
performing an ldapsearch over SSL.  The command is issued on my PC using openldap, going through
the BigIP, and then searching the IBM Tivoli Directory Server.  I do not get any resets when
going directly from my PC to the Directory Server.  Can anyone help me figure out what steps
I can take to resolve this issue?

	--
	Cordialement,
	Emmanuel L├ęcharny