directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Please fix permissions in SNAPSHOT repo.
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:35:39 GMT
Over in geronimo-land I don't think we've tried the new deploy plugin
yet which might fix this problem, but so far we've needed everyone to
ensure that their umask on people.apache.org is 2 rather than the
apparently more normal 22.  If it isnt 2 you have to set it in one of
those mysterious initialization files.... I think .bash_profile

hope this helps
david jencks