Hi all,

It is better to read the guides on the following pages (for the health of our Confluence instance):

http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx10/authentication-options.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx10/basic-authorization.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx10/how-to-enable-ssl.html

Thanks Stefan for his great contribution on what we need most.