directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving dev guide doco
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:34:25 GMT
Thanks for the heads up Stefan,

I don't want to desapoint you, but what you will find in Interceptors and
Mitosis, is _far_ from being something intended for users (be them basic,
advanced, or gurus...) It's pretty much a crappy attempt to write down some
high level retro-specification for developpers... May be it can be a good
start for documenters who want to reformat this bad english/not
finished/very limited dev guide to a kind of "Advanced user's Guide" :)

I will follow your advice regarding generic dev info, and migrate some non
specific parts to DIRxDEV.

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,