directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Virtual Directory that uses MINA and ApacheDS...
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:15:48 GMT
Hmmm, I guess that what Alex wanted to say is that it would have been cool
if MyVD was opensourced under the Apache umbrella instead of under
sourceforge umbrella. However, there might be some concern regarding the
licence that make you reluctant to operate under ASL 2.0.

My 2cts :)

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,