directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Binary attributes
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:24:41 GMT
Funnilly, pam just felt into the binary trap trying to search for a Jpeg
photo from the server, and get some badly decoded binary for this image,
just because it was not seen as binary thus stored as a UTF-8 String into
the server, instead of storing it as byte[].

Obviously we must fix that by correctly handling binary attributes into the
Schema interceptor, and not in the codec :)

Oh, it's supposed to work if we fix the server.xml file, btw...

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny