directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [naming] Meaningless FileNotFoundException
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:05:38 GMT
Hi

On 12/8/06, Sven Schliesing <schliesing@subshell.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to hunt down this bug myself but the link from
> http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/naming/ to the Source
> Repositories gives me a 404.

Yes, this project has been moved to sandbox. You can get the sources this
way :
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/naming.

Furthermore the Issue tracking seems to be down too, so I'm posting it
> to this list.

The JIRA for naming sill exist :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRNAMING

I guess the remaining part of your message is pretty much struts related,
and we won't be able to be helpfull on this matter ...

Emmanuel

Maybe someone out there likes to check this one:

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny