directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject A little bit of organization
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:53:02 GMT
Hi Alex, hi guys,

What about a little bit box moving ? We are working on the new dynamic
schema, and I just find the actual packages little bit too simple. I would
like to organize it a little bit differently, like :

o.a.d.server.core.schema.meta for the meta schema
o.a.d.server.core.schema.matchingrule for matching rules
o.a.d.server.core.schema.comparator for comparators
o.a.d.server.core.schema.normalizer for normalizers
o.a.d.server.core.schema.syntax for syntax checkers

or something like that. wdyt? May be you have better ideas, I just popped
this out of my head while I was under my shower this mornoing, so it's just
a draft.

Thanks !

--
Cordialement,