directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version numbers on Dependencies
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 22:24:26 GMT
This is what we use, to avoid having N different versions of commons jars.
It's really helpfull.

However, I don't remember exactly if it works with a three level high
project. With our structure, I think we limited the usage of
dependencyManagement to the sub-projects (which have sub-projects
themselves) because the other subprojects may be seen as standalone project.
I don't know if this is the best idea, and I don't know if it was not driven
by a bug we had in Maven some time ago.

It has to be investigate latter, when we will have time :)

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny