directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven POM Structuring Automation
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 17:26:25 GMT
Not sure I understand all what you wrote, but considering that' i'm really
tired, it's pretty expected.

However, what I guess is that you will soon be able to :
- build a list of all dependencies used by all the
projects/subprojects/dependencies automatically
- build a list of all plugins and sub-plugins (and sub-sub... for i = 0 to
infinity do append(-sub) ... - plugins)

and then provide a good-looking xref in a XLS or pdf format.

Am I dreaming ? Should I go to bed now or should I do more Sister Morphine
to keep my eyes opened ?

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,