directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New ELBE release 0.5.4
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:13:21 GMT
On 12/8/06, mail@stefan-seelmann.de <mail@stefan-seelmann.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I released a new version of ELBE. It adds some functionality Ersin Er
> requested.

Then the code name for the new release is Ersin Er ;-)

1) Attributes with usage "directoryOperation" are editable.

The attribute should also have NO-USER-MODIFICATION flag NOT set. I will
check this now after downloading 0.5.4.

2) Support for Subentry Control:
> - In search dialog there is new checkbox to enable the control when
> searching
> - To fetch subentries additional to normal entries while browsing enable
> the option "Fetch subentries" in LDAP Browser preferences.

This is a great feature!

You can update with Eclipse update manager or download it from
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=178491.
>
> Best regards,
> Stefan Seelmann

Thanks!