directory-dev mailing list archives

From Simon.Tem...@saaconsultants.com
Subject Mitosis Advice
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:10:11 GMT
I have a couple of issues using Mitosis and wondered if anyone can help?

1.  Data that is loaded into DS via an LDIF file at startup does not get replicated... why?

2.  Data loaded via an LDIF file at startup cannot be deleted as (I think!) it can't be identified
by the replication inteceptor and hence throws an exception or false method return?
From JXplorer: "Javax.naming.ContextNotEmptyException: [LDAP: error code 66 - failed to delete
entry]"

Is this a problem with the order in which I register the inteceptors?  Is the LDIF import
implemented using an inteceptor or does it bypass part of the usual add/remove/modify and
that's why replication is bypassed?

I do add the inteceptor to the end of the chain:

            // Add the InterceptorConfiguration to the end of chainCfg
            chainCfg.add( chainCfg.size(), interceptorCfg );

            // Finish configuration by updating interceptor settings
            cfg.setInterceptorConfigurations( chainCfg );

Many Thanks

Simon Temple