directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: LdapStudio ppc branch; note from Alex
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:42:58 GMT
Hehe,

I was thinking about being able to specify the target platform in the build
script.
By default LDAP Studio is generated for the platform on which it is built
but it could be very useful to be able to specify some properties (like "-
os.name=linux -os.arch=ppc" for example) and get the corresponding version
of LDAP Studio for the corresponding platform.

P-A M.