directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A little bit of organization
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:05:53 GMT
Hey Guys,

Speaking of class loading.

I'm thinking about having the JPackage plugin generate
the class loaders.

So for instance apacheds-server-main would have it's
own classloader that loads all the classes
in the jar that this artifact corresponds to.

Each ApacheDS maven project that has its packaging set
to jar
and contains java files in that jar would have a
corresponding
maven class loader project that is automatically
created by the
JPackage RPM packaging project.

Does that sound ok?

Cheers,