directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: svn.apache.org is having pbs ?
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2006 03:33:31 GMT
> Hi guys,
>
> trying to commit my last modification before 2007, I'm stuck in the
> middle of a huge bunch of commits, and the last one I tried is timeing out.
>
> Is there any problem on svn.apache.org when using ssh ? When I try to
> connect to https://svn.apache.org, it does not work, but
> http://svn.apache.org works fine ...

Umm, you can't use ssh to commit to svn.apache.org, only https.  Of
course it's not going to work over http, because you can't commit via
http, we only allow commits over https.

Is it only a particular change that times out?  Can you commit other
changes without any problems?  It seems odd that you're the only
person reporting the problem, so I'd suspect a local issue (maybe
networking related?), otherwise we'd see a lot more problems.

-garrett