directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r483842 - in /directory/trunks: apacheds/pom.xml daemon/pom.xml pom.xml shared/pom.xml
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:23:58 GMT

> Trustin,
>
> I have rollbacked one of your modification (on apacheds/pom.xml) because
> maven was not happy anymore with it.
>
> Just remember to remove the .m2/repository _before_ running mvn install
> when you modify some pom.xml file, otherwise you may miss some side effect
> of your modification.

I am sorry for making a trouble.  I tried to test if everything works fine
by running 'mvn clean deploy', but it was stuck due to network problem in my
office.  maven-assembly-plugin 2.1 has been released, so we could use the
release version instead of 2.1-SNAPSHOT.  Let me test it and check in the
fix again.

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6