directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Julius Davies" <juliusdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version numbers on Dependencies
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 20:14:35 GMT
Hi, Ole,

Probably the wrong venue for this question.

Does maven2 support the "=, <, >, <=, >=" ranges possible in RPM?

http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/s1-rpm-specref-preamble.html#S3-RPM-SPECREF-REQUIRES

# I think both can be in single SPEC file, pinning the depedency.
Requires:       jpackage-utils >= 0:1.5;
Requires:       jpackage-utils < 0:2.0;

Also, does mavn2 support non-versioned dependencies?

# Just grab latest and greatest.
Requires:       jpackage-utils

yours,

Julius