directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Virtual Directory that uses MINA and ApacheDS...
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:33:21 GMT
Marc Boorshtein wrote:
> interesting, OK then what would be the next steps?

Well the Directory PMC can sponsor your VD project for the Apache
Incubator.  Upon graduation it would become a Directory subproject.  If
you would like to do this we can send the Incubator PMC a proposal for
this new project.

I think we've got enough interest on this team for a VD to bring this to
fruition.

Regards,
Alex