directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [OSGi] Heads up on massive changes to be merged into trunks
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:24:31 GMT
John, Enrique,

I just want to let you know that we're braking up parts of the core in a
schema redesign branch.  As I refactor I realized that none of the OSGi
code will be changing so this might present a headache for you guys.

But on the bright side there's significant cleanup going on which should
help simplify some of the dependency issues you guys have had.

FYI I still have a week or more before the merge but I wanted to let
yall know what was going to happen early.

Alex