directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject Documentation: Hi For those that like introductions
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 19:42:31 GMT
Hi all!

In order to create some documentation for people new to ApacheDS, I have
finished a first version of content called "Basic security" in ASF's
cwiki (Confluence). I'd like to thank Ersin for his support with the ACI

The content is comprised of three sections in an upcoming User's Guide
for beginners:

Basic Security
    1. Authentication options
    2. Basic authorization
    3. How to enable SSL

Here are the direct cwiki links

Only basic configuration tasks are covered (this is intended, note that
there is also intermediate stuff in a guide for advanced users).

Any feedback is welcome. Improvements/corrections to content and
language style/usage are appreciated, the same holds true for ideas for
things also interesting for ADS-newbies in the area of security.

Thanks in advance,

View raw message