directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Eclipse Plugin Building With Maven
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 02:21:43 GMT
Hey Guys,

One thing that I do know that works is
generating a model plugin using eclipse
emf and overlapping the java directories with
thoee of Maven's.

I wrote a little mini tutorial and executed it ... So
it works :-)

I'm uploading it to my sandbox right after this mail
goes out.  Note that in the root directory there
is a library-maven.apt document.  It contains all the
steps I did to get the code generated and the
dependencies I added to the pom.

You can use this as a baseline to see how to get the
Studio working with Maven.

Also note that there is a dependency scope in maven
called System, that is for jars provided explicitly
(Not looked up in the repository) that may be of help
for eclipse repository dependencies.  I still need to
look up how to set explicit dependencies in maven
though.

Cheers,
- Ole

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=&content=big+large+files).