directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Comments on Emmanuel's Maven Testing Thoughts
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:57:36 GMT
OH - With respect to putting tests in projects with
packaging set to pom.

Here's my thinking on this (Which is probably the same
as yours, I'll just elaborate for sake of clarity).

Projects with packaging pom should be for
configuration management only.  All code
(src/main/test and src/main/java) should be in child
projects with packaging set to anything but pom.  I
would think that maven would ignore code in pom
packaged projects...but I have not tested it.