directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Version numbers on Dependencies
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 17:16:51 GMT
Oh - OK - Should we delete the dependencies all
together then, since the build will get them from the
parent?

I'm putting this in as a quality control check in the
POM health check plugin.  It makes sense that
dependencies should be on either the parent or the
child.  Have we experienced any issues with this?