No, don't feel like that, because it's not so clear. We have had a lot of discussion about @author tags, especially about those which existed when we imported some java classes from other apache project, to  eliminate some dependencies. (not sure we have chose the best solution ;)

Emmanuel.

On 11/3/06, Danny Angus <Danny_Angus@slc.co.uk> wrote:
"Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote on 03/11/2006 10:23:41:

> Yeah, this the reason why we only put : @author  <a href="mailto:
> dev@directory.apache.org">Apache Directory Project</a>

OMG, that makes so much sense I feel like a total idiot!

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limited.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny