Hey, Stefan !

yeah, I saw IDS used with a 70 000 000 entries database. Pretty impressive :)

Emmanuel

On 11/2/06, Stefan Zoerner < stefan@labeo.de> wrote:
Ersin Er wrote:
> I need some advice on implementing a partition for ADS based on the
> relational model and using SQL or Hibernate or JPA, or framework like
> them..
>
> First of all, is this realistic? Can we reach a usable result?

Just a little note (you probably already know this) ...

IBM Tivoli Directory Server (one of the other certified servers besides
ApacheDS) uses DB2 as its backend. So at least they where able to create
a server which is functional (I know several large, distributed
implementations with this product).

Greetings, Stefan

--
Cordialement,