Hi Danny,

sorry, you sent your mail on november 1st, which was a day off in many countries ... And your last mail went directly through the Moderator !

Yes, naming has been sandboxed, since nobody has added a line for more than one year (AFAIR). Do you want to ressucissate it ? If so, yes, we will piut it back to trunks, but we need commited committers :)

So, basically, you are welcome !

Emmanuel