I have finished importing the project in SVN (/sandbox/pamarcelot/ldapstudio) and the documentation on CWiki.

The build system is still Ant+Ivy, but I'm working on Maven...

You'll find useful information (what it is about and how to build it) about LDAP Studio on Confluence : http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/LdapStudio

Pierre-Arnaud