directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema Subsystem Redesign (was: Re: [OT] [Oredev] I'm back)
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 04:11:35 GMT
No problem; I understand you're a very busy guy!

Due to the maven questions I was thinking of trying a different tack
where the core .schemas are included in the core bundle (via a new
variety of SchemaLoader I'd need to write, taking an ordered list of
schema file resource references), but still having an external
directory into which additional .schema files can be placed after
deployment (using the existing FileSystemSchemaLoader) to handle the
really dynamic case.

Unfortunately maven isn't playing well with me today at work (not for
the first time) or i'd have starting working in the above direction.
Will try mavening again from home.

Thanks