directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with new schema and dump afterwards in APACHEDS
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:32:58 GMT
Hi,

obviously, the PreferenceSchema.jar is not found by the JVM. Have you put it
into the <server>/lib directory ?

As stated in the wiki :
"First of all you want to add your jar to the ${installHome}/lib directory.
This will automatically pick up your jar and add it to the classpath when
the server starts."

If this is the case, then we have a pb.

Can you give us some feedback ?

Thanks !