directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doxia
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:25:41 GMT
On 11/22/06, Ole Ersoy <ole_ersoy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Maven has a project called Doxia.  There's no doco
> yet...

No kidding ;) This is a maven project, buddy :)

</snip>

<rant>

hey, so far, we have serious maven problems, like some plugins have been
updated and fucked up the build.

I would say I'm pretty pissed off, because it's not the first time. I just
consider that, so far, maven is definitively making me loosing a hell of
time for *nothing*.

And i'm not alone in this situation.

So, I would say one thing : unless we have fixed all the maven iussue that
we do have, and make it solid rock and reliable, I would say -1 to any more
plugins. And I'm very close to say +1 to ant and ivy, if it wasn't a big
loss of time.

But at a point, it may worth the time...

Just make maven work like ant does, this is what we need now. Is taht so
complicated ? (not talking about continuum which is just a joke)
</rant>

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny