directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content for ApacheDS documentation
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:10:10 GMT
Hi guys,

I like the discussion you had that far. I personnally vote for :
 - User Guide
    - Introduction to Ldap (?)
    - ADS tutorial
    - ADS User Guide
    - Advanced ADS operations
 - Developper guide
    - whatever, this is Dev guide, no ?

I like the difference between tutorial and user guide, and I also like AUG.
Introduction to Ldap may look like a little bit useless, but what if we
write a book from this wiki ?

Developper guide is quite a mess, like the code, but it will be completed
pieces by pieces...

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,