directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunks is broken ...
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 13:09:51 GMT
T-man, don't worry about MINA, I already fixed the problem.

I think that someone pushed a new version of maven-plugin-eclipse on a maven
repo, but with a bad dependency somewhere. I had a convo yesturday with
someone on the @maven channel, but we doidn't found oiut the guilty .pom

FYI, this plugin has been uploaded in the repo last nov 14th.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny