directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunks is broken ...
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:37:54 GMT
Hi guys,

trunks does not compile anymore right now. There are at least two problems :
- in mitosis, a lack of slf4j is responsible for compilation probelm (ie:
the pom.xml has been modified, or has not been modified accordingly to the
code modification)
- for an unknown reason, maven tries to load maven-eclipse-plugin, but
fails.

I will try to fix those errors, but please consider to triple-check the
compilation *before* committing some modifications, especially for
pom.xmlfiles. Do a mvn clean before doing a mvn install, or even
better, just
remove or rename you .m2 directory.

At a point, we may want to use continuum to avoid such problems. Volunteers
?

PS: It's just a reminder, because this kind of pb is quite frequent, and
everybody can make mistakes, me included. So don't take it personnally !

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny