directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coding standards
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:48:52 GMT
No, don't feel like that, because it's not so clear. We have had a lot of
discussion about @author tags, especially about those which existed when we
imported some java classes from other apache project, to  eliminate some
dependencies. (not sure we have chose the best solution ;)

Emmanuel.

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny