directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [naming] - quick start help...
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:41:32 GMT
Hi Danny,

sorry, you sent your mail on november 1st, which was a day off in many
countries ... And your last mail went directly through the Moderator !

Yes, naming has been sandboxed, since nobody has added a line for more than
one year (AFAIR). Do you want to ressucissate it ? If so, yes, we will piut
it back to trunks, but we need commited committers :)

So, basically, you are welcome !

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,