directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Ersin Er" <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content for ApacheDS documentation
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:34:06 GMT
On 11/19/06, koppelt-apache@web.de <koppelt-apache@web.de> wrote:
> > > So my proposal is:
> > >
> > > * Basic User's Guide
> > > * Advanced User's Guide
> > > * Developer's Guide
> >
> > This sounds good to me.
>
> Ok, i divided the content in two sections (Basic User's Guide and Advanced User's Guide)
> Perhaps someone could have a look at it, (http://docs.safehaus.org/display/APACHEDS/The+Apache+Directory+Tutorial)
i'm not so satisfied with the structure of the Advanced User's Guide right now.

I can take care of the AUG.

> due to restructuring of the tutorial's content, there are some or superfluous pages now.
Could someone please delete them? (or give me the appropriate rights to do this by myself)

You have the permissions for the APACHEDS space at Safehaus now. But
we need to move the content to CWIKI ASAP.

Thanks.

--
Ersin